Because Teh Is Better Than Kopi, Here Are All The Ways To Show Your Loyal-teh
You don’t have to be a connoisseur to appreciate the wonder that is Teh. Or tea, as regular (read: non-Singaporean) people call it.
Teh is a lifeblood of Singapore, alongside it’s more caffeinated counterpart, Kopi (Coffee).
A local classic, Teh has many variations. Teh Tarik, Teh Halia, Teh Ais, Teh C, Teh O, the list goes on. But the frothy goodness of Teh Tarik trumps all. This “pulled” concoction of milk and tea is always a welcome beverage in every Singaporean meal.
Since Kopi already has its own life-sized bag, we refuse to let Teh lose out to this hype.
So, to demonstrate our love for this magical drink, we have compiled a list of Teh-related thingamabobs so you too can show your love for Teh!
Teh Cream Of Teh Crop
1. This Teh Tarik Graphic T-Shirt[caption id="attachment_30307" align="aligncenter" width="1024"] Local Delicacies: Teh Tarik Graphic T-Shirt – $28.90 (Image Credit: Naiise Teh Tarik Graphic T-Shirt)[/caption]
Words cannot describe how badly I want this shirt. I am torn between framing this shirt up and wearing it 24/7. A genuine Teh Tarik-themed shirt is everything I never knew I needed.
2. Teh Best Postcard and Greeting Card[caption id="attachment_30308" align="alignnone" width="1544"] Teh Best Greeting Card – $5.90 (Image Credit: Teh Best Greeting Card)[/caption]
These are the only acceptable greeting cards/postcards to send to anyone. Hallmark, stand aside. Teh is the way to go.
3. Teh Tarik Iron On Patch and Sticker Patch[caption id="attachment_30309" align="aligncenter" width="1057"] Teh Tarik Iron On Patch – $6.90 (Image Credit: Teh Tarik Iron On Patch)[/caption]
I am probably going to iron this on every shirt, shorts, pants, bag, fabric, curtain, towel and tablecloth that I own. I will build this Teh shrine. Watch me (Don’t quote me on that).
4. The Teh Peng Pin[caption id="attachment_30310" align="aligncenter" width="548"] The Teh Peng Pin – $13.00 (Image Credit: Shopperboard The Teh Peng Pin)[/caption]
I am crying tears of joy. This pin is beautiful. A Teh Peng pin? It’ll sit perfectly on my backpack. Or any tote, case, or makeup pouch. Check out the detail on the ice cubes.
5. Kopitiam Brooch (Teh and Teh Bao)[caption id="attachment_30311" align="aligncenter" width="1000"] Kopitiam Brooch – $20.00 (Image Credit: Shopperboard Kopitiam Brooch)[/caption]
If you think that this brooch does not go with any formal attire, you are entitled to your wrong opinion. Because Kopitiam culture is the best culture.
6. Kopitiam Keychain (Teh Peng)[caption id="attachment_30312" align="aligncenter" width="700"] Kopitiam Keychain – $14.90 (Image Credit: Naiise Kopitiam Keychain)[/caption]
These quirky little trinkets come in the form of various food options from Teh, Kopi, Bandung, Milkmaid condensed milk to Laksa, Mee Pok Dry and Chicken Rice. Do you know which one I want? Guess.
7. Kopitiam Magnet (Teh Bao)[caption id="attachment_30313" align="aligncenter" width="510"] Kopitiam Magnet – $13.90 (Image Credit: BAKE Is Warming Up The Oven Again, And They’re Serving A Zesty Twist On Their Classic Cheese Tarts
(Header Image Source: Carnival Munchies)