Everyone’s favorite beagle is coming to our shores! Fans of Snoopy, Charlie Brown, and the rest of the Peanuts crew rejoice! The very first Snoopy Run 2016 will be held in Singapore on Sunday, 24 April, and what better ways are there to stay healthy and spend those precious moments with your loved ones… at the same time?!
Featuring a giant blown up Snoopy as the center piece at the run venue, runners can also expect to meet the whimsical mascots of the Peanuts gang. Runners can even visit the iconic Lucy’s Lemonade Stand during the run.
The Snoopy Run was a hit when it was organized in Taipei back in 2015, with tickets selling out within the first day of sales. Tickets for this year’s inaugural Snoopy Run will only be on sale from 3 February 2016. Price and venue will be announced at a later date.
As usual, runners who sign up for the event will receive an exclusive runner pack containing various Peanuts themed merchandise, including:
- A. Exclusive Snoopy Run T-shirt – Made from specially formulated breathable material designed for perfect comfort. Sizes coming soon.
- B. Peanuts Gang Number Tag – Fun Run number bib made from water-proof special card, standard for marathon runs.
- C. Fun Beagle Nose – Each runner gets a unique Beagle nose to pose with friends!
- D. Postcard Collection – Collect these once-off special edition postcards.
- E. Linus’ famous Blue Towel – Runner’s towel inspired by Linus’s popular blanket.
- F. Charlie Brown iconic Bag – Cool bag with Charlie Brown’s famous signature pattern.
More information can be found at snoopyrun.com.
So mark your calendars and tell all your friends and families! Do not miss this once-in-a-lifetime event when it comes to town!
(Featured image credits: Snoopy Run 2016)