Where to get the best Curry Laksa? Which hawker stall has the best Hainanese Chicken Rice? Don’t know where to bring your tourist friends for the best Chai Tow Kway?
Worry no more because some of Singapore’s best eateries have been awarded a”Bib Gourmand” (high-quality menu at reasonable prices) by the very first edition of the Singapore Michelin Guide! So who made the cut? Here are the 34 hawker stalls, restaurants and food establishment that made the list.
What is Bib Gourmand?
“Not quite a star, but most definitely not a consolation prize, the Bib Gourmand…is a just-as-esteemed rating that recognises friendly establishments that serve good food at moderate prices. ” In Singapore – the meal must be under SGD$45 to qualify.[caption id="attachment_11205" align="aligncenter" width="750"] Credit: Michelin Guide[/caption]
Michelin Bib Gourmand Singapore – Hawker Stalls
Without further ado, here’s the full list!
1. Claypot Laksa – Alexandra Village Food Centre[caption id="attachment_11187" align="alignnone" width="650"] Image source: Credit: Image source: Image source:
23. New Ubin Seafood – Sin Ming Road
24. Peony Jade at Keppel Club (Cantonese) – Bukit Chermin Rd
25. Shish Mahal (Indian) – Albert Street
26. Song Fa Bak Kut Teh – New Bridge Rd[caption id="attachment_11194" align="alignnone" width="601"] Image source: Yayforfries[/caption]
27. 328 Katong Laksa – East Coast Road
28. True Blue Cuisine (Peranakan) – Armenien Street
(image credit: Image source: Image source: Bismillah Biryani[/caption]
33. JB Ah Meng Kitchen (Cantonese) – Geylang Road
34. Sin Huat Eating House (crab rice noodle) – Geylang Road
With so many yummy approved food to choose from, we reckon you bookmark this page (and share with your friends) for future reference. You’ll always know “what to eat” and “where to eat” from now. No more arguments about who has to decide meal plans!
Header image source: Clearing All Your Doubts – How Exactly Does The Michelin Guide Work?